COMMUNICATIONS & NETWORKING STRATEGISTCommunications & Networking Strategist position has been created to support the Board of Directors and Executive Directors, to build organizational capacity related to strategic planning, financial stability and organization sustainability, which will improve our ability to promote the well-being and prosperity of Aboriginal, Inuit, and Metis women, girls, Two-spirit and gender diverse people.
The Communications Plan consists of:
• Network Gathering (annually)
• Build and foster partnerships
• Assist in implementing the Strategic plan
• Trainings for Staff and Board of Directors
• Governance (Policy development and Trainings for Board of Directors)
This is a AWAPEI had a 5-year strategic planning Session in February 2020, AWA now has a 5 year Strategic Plan (living document) has a set of Timelines that will be guiding document for the Board and Staff and is being implemented.